As an Employer or Private-Sector Organization
- Provide nutrition and sodium education during new employee orientations.
- Create a smoke-free workplace via a written policy banning tobacco use on site.
- Offer behavioral counseling and pharmacotherapy to employees at no or low cost.
- Provide health insurance coverage with no or low out-of-pocket costs for hypertension or cholesterol medications, home blood pressure monitoring devices with clinical support, and prescription tobacco cessation medications and FDA- approved over-the-counter nicotine replacement products.
- Provide one-on-one or group lifestyle counseling and follow-up monitoring for employees with high blood pressure, pre-hypertension, and high cholesterol.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts®. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts® goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.
By providing your e-mail address you allow CDC and HHS to send you Million Hearts® related news and information. There will be an opportunity to unsubscribe should you choose to stop receiving these updates.