As a State, County, & Local Health Official
- Convene and collaborate with stakeholders across public health and health care to improve efforts to prevent heart attack and stroke.
- Increase awareness of heart disease and stroke and their risk factors.
- Adopt and report on the Million Hearts® Clinical Quality Measures.
- Increase efforts to reduce sodium and eliminate trans fats in the food supply.
- Promote smoke-free air policies, effective tobacco package labeling, restricted tobacco advertising, and higher tobacco prices to help smokers quit and keep nonsmokers tobacco-free.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts®. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts® goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.
By providing your e-mail address you allow CDC and HHS to send you Million Hearts® related news and information. There will be an opportunity to unsubscribe should you choose to stop receiving these updates.