As an Individual
- PREVENT heart disease and stroke in your family by UNDERSTANDING the risks.
- GET UP and GET ACTIVE by exercising for 30 minutes on most days of the week.
- KNOW your ABCS:
- Appropriate Aspirin Therapy
- Blood Pressure Control
- Cholesterol Management
- Smoking Cessation
- STAY STRONG by eating a heart-healthy diet that is high in fresh fruits and vegetables and low in sodium, saturated and trans fats, and cholesterol.
- TAKE CONTROL of your heart health by following your health care professional's instructions for medications treatment.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts®. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts® goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. Your first name and last initial will not be stored. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.