As a Pharmacy or Pharmacist
- EDUCATE your customers about the most effective ways to control their risk factors for heart disease and stroke.
- PROMOTE heart-healthy habits to your customers, such as regular exercise and a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables.
- HELP your customers follow treatment instructions and IMPROVE medication adherence.
- PROVIDE access to a free blood pressure measurement device and encourage its use with customers.
- IMPLEMENT processes, systems, and structures that improve surveillance and monitoring of customer medications.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts®. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts® goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.
By providing your e-mail address you allow CDC and HHS to send you Million Hearts® related news and information. There will be an opportunity to unsubscribe should you choose to stop receiving these updates.