As a Pharmacy or Pharmacist
- Provide medication therapy management (MTM) that supports the ABCS.
- Track prescription refills and alert prescribers when necessary.
- As state laws permit, implement collaborative drug therapy management agreements with clinicians.
- Encourage policies that expand the use of generic medications when clinically appropriate.
- Encourage staff to distribute sodium information when dispensing a patient's blood pressure medication.
- Provide blood pressure screening with clinician referrals for follow-up.
- Only sell validated home blood pressure monitors.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts®. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts® goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.
By providing your e-mail address you allow CDC and HHS to send you Million Hearts® related news and information. There will be an opportunity to unsubscribe should you choose to stop receiving these updates.