Million Hearts® 2022 Partners
The only way we—as a nation—will meet the Million Hearts® goal of preventing 1 million heart attacks and strokes is through the collective and focused action of a diverse range of partners. Become a Million Hearts® partner by aligning your actions with the Million Hearts® priorities, spreading the word about key Million Hearts® strategies, and enlisting others in the work of the initiative.
How Can I Be a Million Hearts® Partner?
Align your individual or organizational activities with the Million Hearts® evidence-based strategies most suited to your expertise, interests, and resources. Take action to contribute toward achieving the shared goals. And share your success with Million Hearts® and the collective group of partners taking action.
- See a short list of partner opportunities for hospitals, employers, and clinical care teams. Comprehensive Sector Guides are coming soon.
- See Million Hearts® Action Guides for examples of recommended strategies for clinicians, public health professionals, and employers to improve cardiovascular health.
- Are you doing something innovative? Have you had some recent success in one of the Million Hearts® 2022 focus areas? Share with Million Hearts® by emailing email@example.com.
Spread the Word
Partnership starts with communication. Use Million Hearts® 2022 materials and messages on your organization’s communication channels to spread the word about Million Hearts® 2022 strategies and what your organization is doing to help prevent heart attacks and strokes. The Million Hearts® 2022 Partner Materials include a downloadable fact sheet, a sample presentation, a sample newsletter, sample social media messages, and downloadable Million Hearts® logos that can be used by your organization.
How Can I Stay Involved?
- Get regular updates by following Million Hearts® on Facebook (Million Hearts) and Twitter (@MillionHeartsUS).
- Sign up for the Million Hearts® e-Update.
- Join quarterly Million Hearts® partner calls by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the invitation list. On the calls, Million Hearts® partners share the actions they are taking to prevent heart attacks and strokes, discuss obstacles to and best practices for implementing Million Hearts® strategies, and learn about new Million Hearts® tools and resources. All are welcome.
Explore Million Hearts® events and activities near you.
Learn more >